Opening: Outside Loan Officers
The Outside Loan Officer originates loans and performs a share of all day-to-day tasks of lending operations. S/he is a specialist salesperson and an individual contributor to the Lending team.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience originating 1st mortgage loans with history of closing a minimum of 3 loans per month
- Understanding of the housing and lending sectors
- Familiarity with affordable housing loan products and down payment assistance programs
- Experience with Calyx Point LOS or a comparable Loan Origination System required (Calyx experience preferred)
- Outside book of business required
- California Department of Real Estate License required
- NMLS Endorsement on CA DRE License required
- 100% Commission (draw pay structure), with competitive commission splits. Some leads provided.
- Splits: Loan Officers are paid 30% of gross commission earned on company-provided leads and 60% of gross commission earned for self-generated leads.
- We are a California Broker with 2% lender compensation agreements with our approved lender partners.
- Competitive benefits package including vacation and holiday pay, insurance, and retirement plan.
- Reimbursement of license renewal fees.
Click here to see the full posting for details.