The Administrative Assistant will support the “CALHFA” Program to provide administrative & quality control support to the Community Impact Department. In addition to supporting NWOC in day-to-day office duties to HUD Approved Housing Counselors in the area of Pre-Purchase, HECM, Foreclosure and Rental Counseling and the Executive Leadership Team as needed.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a wide variety of people and organizations.
- Skill in assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects and demands.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relations with co-workers and efficient in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of business software.
- Extremely detailed oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects and the ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Minimum of two years of experience providing counseling or education support and have an understanding of the housing sector along with understanding HUD guidelines.
Starting Salary/Hourly Rate Range:
- $43,680-$47,840 per year gross ($21-$23/hr)